Sunday, October 1, 2006

Corn Maize Update

Hey all you a-maizing roadies, the date is set for the Corn Maize Ride, Friday Oct 13. We'll start at 6pm and head out to Denton probably via Yankee Hill but route is yet to be finallized. I'll post where we will meet as soon as I get a final head count. I'll try to line up a support car just in case we need extra room for all the beverages LT plans to bring!! You will need to bring a headlight or flashlight or glow sticks and yes tube socks are a must! As for the costumes, we are also planning a Halloween ride for Oct 30. I'd like to incorporate it into the Blues ride and take everyone downtown in costumes to get a bite to eat. What does everyone think about that?

6 comments:

How do i get to my old stuff said...

Sounds like a fun trip.

LT said...

Depending on how things shake out, I might get my awesome support car from Saturday to repeat duty for the whole amaizing crew next Friday. However, I'm not sure the best way to convince someone to drive to Denton in order to drive slowly behind a bunch of riders on gravel roads at night after a full work week.

Any ideas on how I can sell this to her?

monkeygirl said...

oh its not so bad being the support vehicle, just ask with a sweet voice.

nicol said...

What'd ya find out about your bike, Lt?

LT said...

The bike's OK, but the front wheel is offically toast. The metal part of the rim actually sheared apart. It looks really cool. I should have a new wheel on Wed, and I hope to make my return to the road this Saturday.

emory said...

i would be a support vehicle buutt....i cant drive so there. sounds like you guys should have fun