Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Twilight Ridin...

Hey I am commuting this summer by bike, and I have sort of long commute. So I am having trouble making early rides, so then it came to me. Ride later. Anyone else interested in that. We have light till after 9 right now, so here is what I was thinking doing some later slower rides. And these rides could possibly turn into destination type rides, so we do some miles and hit the mill, or we start at oso and then ride, maybe zesto, you see where I am going with this. An older slower less dangerous version of the tuesday night monkey wrench rides. That I am scared to go on. One cuz I hate getting dropped on rides so these would be no drops, and I am scared I will get hurt, so these should be pain free rides, though that is something I cannot guarantee. I am interested in hearing if there is any interest in this idea so let me know.

No comments: