Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Get yer (farm) cross on....Sunday.

Yeah, I have the coolest mom, ever.

I call her today to see if it's ok if I come out and try and map out a cross course, and you know what? She already made one. It's 1.1 miles, runs around the farm with some good long straight bits, curves, barriers, grass, gravel, and who knows what else. Plannin' on giving it a thorough test run Sunday afternoon 'tween 2 and 5pm. They're located out by Bennet, so you can ride out. If you're interested in attendin' email me and I'll hook you up with more details. That's .... sydney dot e dot brown at gmail dot com.

Oh, and bring the kids if you like. There's a trampoline to break their necks, a hayloft with a rope to break their legs, cats to scratch 'em, 'lectric fences to shock and thrill, some horses to ogle and even a stinky dog.

No comments: